[Sca-cooks] Tomatoes

Micheal dmreid at hfx.eastlink.ca
Wed Jan 11 06:33:12 PST 2006

 So locally they could have been accepted even earlier like in Spain
specifically . Or at least gathering acceptance as a food item in general.
Which would give Valencia Paella a better chance of being even earlier then
I  are thinking. So 1550-1600 for Valencia Paella  sounds reasonable. I keep
going back that far cause some where in my notes is a City celebration
before 1600 hundred which mentions Paella. Got to go find that laters.
 Anyway last item on a long list of research was tomatoes much thanks.
 Unfortunately Grewe`s is not in the local Library yet, and I have seen
nobody with a copy either.  I have a request in for it but it might make it
here in time to use. So I am one of those going Who, cause up to now I never
actually had the pleasure of reading him. But I am going to.
 Da