[Sca-cooks] OT: Weather in Oertha

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Wed Jan 25 17:09:10 PST 2006

'Lainie asked:
> You are aware that the men to women ratio is something like
> 3 men to every woman?
>
> Huette
>
> --- Michael Gunter <countgunthar at hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Sigh. And in spite of all that, I STILL want to move
>> to Alaska.
>>
>> Gunthar
> <<<
>
> Well...
> cross-dressng-msg  (9K)  4/ 5/05    Cross-dressing in period.
>
> Lol. What an image that brings up. Gunthar, I assume you can get
> purple fabric in Oertha. :-)
>
> Stefan

 > *snork!*
 > So... do they like bearded women up there?

I don't know. But that can be solved:
shaving-msg       (13K)  9/ 4/01    Period shaving of hair. Methods
and tools.

Of course some of the techniques in this file were apparently quite
good at removing hair, even if that was not what was originally
intended: :-)
hair-dyeing-msg   (12K)  9/ 4/01    Period hair bleaching and dyeing.

====
I'm much minded of the Will Cuppy essay where he gives Lucrezia Borgia's
hair-bleach formula, and finishes up with "If your hair remained on
your head,
you were a blonde."
====

Stefan