[Sca-cooks] OT: Weather in Oertha

Dianne & Greg Stucki goofy1 at suscom.net
Thu Jan 26 05:33:33 PST 2006

----- Original Message ----- >
>>I also discovered, my junior year in high school, that it is
>>necessary to make sure your hair is dry before going to catch the
>>bus. I ran my fingers through my hair...and the ends broke off
>>because they froze. Talk about culture shock...I'd just moved
>>there from Singapore...the equator to sub arctic in less than
>>month!

My first husband was in the Air Force, and spent the first three years of
his enlistment in Tucson Arizona.

Then they sent him to Alaska...

He loved it, but it was a remote deployment, with no dependents allowed, so
I beat a hasty retreat back home to Michigan. I like my climate a little
more temperate than either of those two extremes!

And I learned about dry hair before going out when I was a teen in Michigan.

Laurensa