[Sca-cooks] OT: Weather in Oertha

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Wed Jan 25 22:27:43 PST 2006

Gunthar commented:

Actually, my hometown is Billiings. I like Montana, especially if I
could move to Missoula. I miss mountains and pine tree air. Sigh.
I'm tired of the burning plains of the South.
But, until I get disposible income, I'm staying here.
<<<

Well, I've got disposable income. It seems to dispose of itself all
too easily.

What I want is a permanent income. :-)

Stefan
(Montana does sound nice, but I doubt there are many jobs for
hardware circuit design engineers up there...)
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com