[Sca-cooks] Oertha

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Wed Jan 25 18:49:29 PST 2006

Montana, Papa, just think Montana....Especially on my side of the divide
(western).  We have trees and much better weather than Billings (sorry,
Caointiarn...;o)
Hey, Kiri....We've got one of your local boys living in our barony now.  He
just moved here to go to graduate school (something computer related).  His
SCA name is Gabriel, and he seems very nice, if completely dismayed by the
fact that we keep telling him that these temperatures (25-35 degrees) are
really *warm* for January.  We told him to hang on and wait for summer--we
get pleasant, warm temps, and very low humidity. <g>
--Maire, feeling geographically smug ;o)