[Sca-cooks] "the Coopers" was Pennsic history

otsisto otsisto at socket.net
Sun Jul 30 18:16:05 PDT 2006

Thank you. This makes things clearer. I had the impression from your post
that the public official was a Pennsylvania official and that what was being
squelched was Pennsic and not the Gulf Wars.
It is a possibility that someone in that Cooper camp may have tried for a
monopoly or poorly communicated some issues and problems that they have had
with SCA and Pennsic.
Thank you for the clarification.
Lyse