[Sca-cooks] Food for events

grizly grizly at mindspring.com
Thu Jun 1 05:33:01 PDT 2006

We often open a can of quince paste from the store, take along poached or
baked chicken breats and some cheeses and fruits.  The chicken, if frozen at
first can be used when thawed a day or so later.  the pies are even better
as they can be kept easier . . . lombard pasties from LeMenagier are a
simple start.  Dried, cured sausages that keep at room temp are also good .
. . liker salami, some pepperonis, etc.