[Sca-cooks] OOP: Frozen sauces

Patrick Levesque petruvoda at videotron.ca
Thu Jun 1 17:14:51 PDT 2006

Well, since we decisively crushed Ealdormerian forces this summer, we're
thinking of annexing Skraeling Althing - so anything you cook at home would
be, technically, in Dragon Dormant...

(For others who are not in on the story - there is a mini-war going on
between the Baronies of L'Ile du Dragon Dormant and of Skraeling Althing, in
the East and Ealdormere respectively - all clean good fun, of course :-))

You're actually welcome to cook anytime in our lands, though - if you can
stay long enough :-)))

Petru