[Sca-cooks] gooses

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Mon Mar 20 19:20:29 PST 2006

=====
> Uh - Jadwiga - be VERY careful of what you ask for; you may just get
> it. As I recall, that goose didn't make out too well...  didn't the
> owners kill it, trying to find out where the gold came from?
>
> Regards,
> Brekke

Recipe, please?

Phl, er, Stefan
=====

Hmmm. Having just gotten back from Gulf Wars yesterday afternoon, I
have no idea what all this is about, although there seem to be a lot
of people shouting "Hellooooo......" back and forth.  Are they Swiss
or is it they are just having trouble hearing each other because most
of the loud heralds are still off at Gulf Wars?

Well, anyway. Perhaps I can help those looking for recipes for
cooking your goose.

duck-goose-msg    (30K) 10/ 8/04    Cooking duck and goose. Recipes.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD-MEATS/duck-goose-msg.html
Gos-Farced-art    (26K)  4/ 5/02    "Gos Farced & Endored - (Stuffed
Roast Goose
                                        with golden glaze)" by Lady
Constance de
                                        LaRose. Stuffing, endoring,