[Sca-cooks] Curry leaf

K C Francis katiracook at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 7 15:23:15 PST 2006

I have been following this thread and I am curious as to how you plan to use
the curry leaf.  I grew it and tried it in a recipe from an herb book.  The
leaf was pungent and delightful, but the dish didn't take on ANY of it.
Sort of useless from my experience.

Katira
West Kingdom, where I can even grow lemongrass outdoors year round.