[Sca-cooks] Moussaka?

Fairy Tale Designs avrealtor at prodigy.net
Sat Mar 11 12:00:20 PST 2006

Basically an eggplant casserole. Can have beek or lamb as a meat(maybe chicken I don't know) many different versions of it.  Most I have seen are greek, Turkish, Egyptian other surrounding areas.

  Se here:
  http://specialflavors.com/collection/meats/moussaka.htm

  -Muiriath

Stefan li Rous <StefanliRous at austin.rr.com> wrote:
  Kiri commented:
> he did make a wonderful dish of Moussaka before he left...yum.

What is "Moussaka"?

Stefan
(Better get back to packing and loading the van for Gulf Wars. We
leave this evening... Maybe later than originally wanted. sigh.

I have an article in the Florilegium on finding time to sew. Maybe I
need one on finding time to pack, and prepare for events, and...)
--------
Mark S. Harris Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com