[Sca-cooks] Chicken-- cooked weight

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Fri Mar 17 10:24:09 PST 2006

Bookfinder.com has a 1989 edition of Food for 50 for 24.95.
It's included in some versions of the Mastercook software program.
You'll have to check the boxes or entries to make sure it's in that
version or if that version works on your PC. Those can be cheaper than
buying the book.

You can also use
Chef's Book of Formulas, Yields, and Sizes
by Schmidt, Arno
Hardcover - 354 pages 2nd Edition, Published: March 2003
It's listed at Jessicas Biscuit as being $44.
Bookfinder has it as low as $33.

I used to browse textbook stores for these sorts of books.
They'd be returned/sold by students at the end of the semester.
Sometimes they'd be really cheap, especially if new editions were coming
out.

Johnnae
(Happy St. Patrick's Day, by the way.)