[Sca-cooks] food for fifty

Maggie MacDonald maggie5 at cox.net
Fri Mar 17 12:23:57 PST 2006

At 09:57 AM 3/17/2006,Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius said something like:
>Aww, Jayzuz, just checked, and the used copies on Amazon are
>ridiculous, too... $60, USED???
>
>Okay, until you can find a copy, ask your questions here, I guess ;-)
>
>Or, check here:
>
>http://cgi.ebay.com/FOOD-FOR-FIFTY-Serving-Large-Groups-THIS-IS-A-
>MUST_W0QQitemZ4622172022QQcategoryZ378QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewI tem
>
>Adamantius

There's more than one book out there by that name. Interesting. There is
the one by Mary Molt, published by Prentiss, then there is one by Sina Faye
Fowler, published by Wiley, which is also aimed at the food industry.  Has
anybody seen this 2nd one?  It goes for as little as $4.50 ... is it any good?

Cheers,
Maggie