[Sca-cooks] Hellooooo......

Micheal dmreid at hfx.eastlink.ca
Mon Mar 20 07:12:43 PST 2006

 Greeting
      Have faced the problem several times my self .  I have to agree the
answer it is let them do it at best you get another volunteer at worst they
have food poisoning cases. Which really brings them around fast.
     People don`t see whats involved in cooking a feast for crowds so they
tend to forget the cost, and the amount of work involved. Personally for me
a feast is one half of the day that people remember, bad, or poor food means
fewer will attend the next, and  good food means they come out of the wood
work when they hear your name.
    After all is said and done events pay the bills and attendance to them
depends as much upon food as another single or collective activity of the
day
            Cealian Of Moray