[Sca-cooks] RESEND: Furry Lobster

Tom Vincent tom.vincent at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 28 07:21:35 PST 2006

There's a grass-roots movement opposed to the re-introduction of the Nauga.  Their saying is..."Nauga in my backyard".

  Duriel

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 28 03:18:50 CST 2006
---------------------------------

I don't know where you found this information, but it is untrue.  One can still easily  find Nauga hides in cars and on chairs and in yardage shops.  I believe that there is  a farmer who is trying to breed the Nauga and provide a source for farm raised hides,   rather than have the wild Naugas hunted to extinction...    Huette

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
Tom Vincent

“To stand in silence when they should be protesting makes cowards out of men”

“America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.”

“Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.”

“If I am killed, I can die but once; but to live in constant dread of it, is to die over and over again”

“We should be too big to take offense and too noble to give it.”

“Kindness is the only service that will stand the storm of life and not wash out. It will wear well and will be remembered long after the prism of politeness or the complexion of courtesy has faded away.”

“My great concern is not whether you have failed, but whether you are content with your failure.”

- Abraham Lincoln