[Sca-cooks] Pinnacle Peak

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 28 09:52:45 PST 2006

>The Phoenix location is the original location, Unforgettable views. When my
>family went there long ago, we watched a lightning storm march across the
>opposite end of a long clear valley.

>Selene C.

I've been there with the other Selene. The view
is amazing. It's kind of kitchy with the Western
theme and they have a large longhorn in a pen
out front. I don't know, that felt a little ghoulish.
Kind of like meeting the main course a The
Restaurant at the End of the Universe.

I only went there twice (Pinnacle Peak, not the
other one) but really enjoyed myself both times.

Gunthar