[Sca-cooks] Po' Folks

Mike C. Baker kihebard at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 28 11:27:35 PST 2006

Not exactly the same, but there is a "Po' Richards" in Irving TX
(essentially corner of Beltline and Walnut Hill -- south across the lot from
the McDwarfles...) that comes close on some dishes.

Will be better once they can re-establish a consistent source of oysters (I
take mine fried, thankyouverymuch).

For fried chicken around here [DFW], Babe's!  (NE Garland, Garland Road @
Beltline)  Look for the "assault vehicle" out front...

Adieu, Amra / ttfn - Mike / Pax ... Kihe

Mike C. Baker
Opinions? I'm FULL of 'em
alt. e-mail: KiheBard at hotmail.com  OR MCBaker216 at cs.com
   Buy my writings!:   http://www.lulu.com/WizardsDen