[Sca-cooks] Commercial Almond Milk

Anne-Marie Rousseau dailleurs at liripipe.com
Tue Mar 28 22:47:16 PST 2006

hi all from Anne-Marie
(yes, Im back again :))

on using commercial almond milks:
many of them (at least the brands I've seen here in the Seattle area) contain ingredients other than almonds
and water/broth/wine/whatever. in fact, I've never seen a commercial almond milk that didnt have a lot of
sugar in it, and most also contain the new world vanilla flavoring.

I've had some success with saving time by buying the pre-ground almonds, if that helps?

good luck :)

--Anne-Marie

On Tue Mar 28 23:05 , Stefan li Rous  sent: