[Sca-cooks] Group Projects: Feast Prep Instructions, Event Kitchen Management, etc

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa / Jenne Heise jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Wed Mar 29 08:58:44 PST 2006

Well, I think Duriel may be suggesting not that we answer his questions,
but that the group try to work out some (more) documents that could be
posted to the florilegium to give good answers.

I guess I like his idea, but then I'm a writer and a documenter by
nature. We do have a number of different docs in the Florilegium, and
Christianna made an excellent Feast Cook's Handbook as well.

I've got something of the sort started, which I'd like some (more)
feedback on before I send it to the Florilegium:

http://gallowglass.org/jadwiga/SCA/cooking/dayboards.html