[Sca-cooks] Title of an ex-Viceroy

Terry Decker t.d.decker at worldnet.att.net
Tue May 23 06:43:31 PDT 2006

Ahhh.  The terms I hear most often in Ansteorra are vicar or vicaress (from
vicarius or substitute).  I suspect that whoever started using the term may
have been punning since one of the first things that usually happens when a
barony strays and gets a vicar(ess) appointed is a Come to Jesus meeting.

Our Founding Baroness has served as vicaress on four seperate occasions and
her rewards were the thanks of the Crown and to be recalled the next time
things went south.

Bear