[Sca-cooks] Frying Cheese, or, Thank you Stefan...

ysabeau ysabeau at mail.ev1.net
Wed May 24 11:32:30 PDT 2006

If it is what I think it is, it is actually something you buy at
the grocery store called Frying Cheese. I'll double check because
I have to go this afternoon or in the morning. It comes in a
couple of different flavors. It is just like she said, you just
take the slice and put it in the pan with a bit of butter. Stephan
and I both live in the same barony so we shop at the same chain
store. In my store, it is kept in the cheese section with all the
other Mexican cheeses. It comes in a package about the size of
Kraft singles but the cheese is white.

The cool thing about this cheese is that it crisps up on the
outside and gets melty on the inside. I'm not sure how it does
that without getting completely gooey first, but it does.

Ysabeau
Bryn Gwlad, Ansteorra