[Sca-cooks] Bread and wine in the Catholic church

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Mon May 22 14:51:03 PDT 2006

Many years ago, when I was young and playing Dungeons and Dragons, one of the DM's had
a scenario where the party breaks into a room where he told you that you see a man
being crucified and the people in the room are eating his body and drinking his blood...
I tried to tell the party that it wasn't what they thought it was, but they rushed in
and slaughtered everyone... and they all changed their alignment from Good to Evil, because
they slaughtered innocent Christians at communion.  My character didn't go in, because
that is what I thought would happen and the others wouldn't listen...

Huette