[Sca-cooks] My Menu for Ian and Katherine's Last Championships, May 13th

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Tue May 9 14:18:59 PDT 2006

It looks great. I'd love to try it or even do a feast
with things like duck and bunny. (Heh, my squires
forcibly dragged me away from the Scarborough
Fair petting zoo last weekend. Little tender piggies
and pullets and bunnies...oh my. Evidently I was
upsetting the kids and my squires' ladies.)

How many are you cooking for? What kind of
budget do you have? Wish I could help, it sounds
like fun.

Gunthar