[Sca-cooks] The 50th annual SCA-Cooks Thanksgiving list!

Irmgart irmgart at gmail.com
Mon Nov 20 13:14:13 PST 2006

Its just my husband and me this year, so I'm making:

1/2 pork loin, butterflied, rubbed with garlic, rosemary and spicy mustard
and rolled back up, then roasted
sausage cornbread dressing (1/2 recipe)
green beans sauteed with onions and garlic
thin sliced turnips baked with butter, salt and pepper
cranberry orange relish (unless my husband whines sufficiently, then it'll
be cooked cranberry orange mush)
rolls from the German bakery
sweet potato pie made by a friend of my husband

If I'm 1) feeling froggy on Wednesdsay, and 2) can either get the bowl of my
mixer off the stand or 3) can get my husband to get it off the stand, I may
make bread myself instead of getting it from the bakery. I may go to the
bakery anyway for yummy pastries to "tide me over" during the cooking.

~Irmgart