[Sca-cooks] warming dishes for competition

wildecelery@aol.com wildecelery at aol.com
Wed Nov 29 10:52:27 PST 2006

 Thank you to everyone for your suggestions and input!

My current plan--- I have a white ceramic pyrex casserole dish that has a metal frame and a warming candle... if I can get use of the on-site oven... I can then re-heat it and place it over the candle to keep warm

I'm also working to get a hard schedule of when my dish will be judged

Comments..Impressions?

-Ardenia