[Sca-cooks] Before the Mast

Devra@aol.com Devra at aol.com
Wed Oct 11 06:28:08 PDT 2006

As far as I know, David Brown is retailing the book at $100 also. It is a
British import, and actually one of a set of 5 (five!) books on the topic, from
the Mary Rose Trust. One is about the excavations, there's one on the
weaponry,  one on conservation of the various objects (I forget what the last one is)
and I  suspect that they are all equally expensive. That's also what I am
charging, by  the way, and an additional $5 for postage and insurance. (That is
one monster of  a book!.)
    Devra