[Sca-cooks] Weird pseudo cooking program on PBS

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Sat Sep 2 14:01:48 PDT 2006

I have seen one of these and seen it mentioned  a couple of times
since. I thought maybe BBC America would run them sometime.
I gather there's 9 episodes for 90 minutes.

Grant's also Sir Percy Blakeney akaThe Scarlet Pimpernel too.

Most of the best bits may be on the website
http://www.bbc.co.uk/comedy/poshnosh/

Does everything in the world have a Wiki entry these days?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Posh_Nosh

Johnnae