[Sca-cooks] Fantasy foods

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Wed Sep 13 11:46:24 PDT 2006

Lisa wrote:
> Hmmm good question... from description it sounds similar to a meatball, but
> at the same time, it's a travel food, so I'd suspect that it's dried or
> jerked before being made into a meatroll?  Either that or they're calling
> two different things, a dried or jerked travel roll and a ball of raw meat,
> by the same name?
>
> Elizabeta

I dunno...I somehow got the feeling that they were meat in some kind of
a pastry wrapper...sort of like a hotdog but real meat rather than
whatever stuff.  And they were the kind of thing that, once cooked,
could be eaten at any time, sort of like a pastie.

Kiri

--
Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, it's at the end of your arm.
As you get older, remember you have another hand: the first is to help

                        -- Audrey Hepburn