[Sca-cooks] Pie Shapers

Micheal dmreid at hfx.eastlink.ca
Fri Sep 8 18:51:55 PDT 2006

Now you see the one in the second site has crowns on the side with a vent on
top bottom of the picture. That one is the one which set me to thinking of
wood cut mold. If you take a close look you can see a joints at the edge
where the plates meet. Not meaning to disagree or anything  just it was the
first thing that came to mind when I saw it. Been bugging me ever since, I
can find nothing to give it credence , one way or another, just won`t go
away.
 Cealian