[Sca-cooks] Looking for a woodcut

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 3 08:48:21 PDT 2007

>How about this one--
>http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/food-art/field_kitchen.gif

>Johnnae

That's the one! Woots!
Thanks, I knew you guys would help me out.

I was really surprised at the amount of interest my request
for a welder garnered about this project.

I think a blacksmith would be better for building this but
there aren't that many blacksmiths (okay, I AM in Texas
I just don't know of them) to do this. And, since so
many are interested and they are welders, it can be a
fun community project.

Now I just need to get it built and get more period
cookware so I can research and teach my class.

Yers,

Gunther