[Sca-cooks] Looking for a woodcut

Saint Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Tue Apr 3 09:06:57 PDT 2007

If you want a blacksmith, I can probably find you one down there.
Might not be SCA, but will likely be SCA friendly ;-) Or, if you make
it to Pennsic, I can likely teach you enough so you can make it
yourself.

I've been looking at that picture too, and it's my belief that the
artist left something out, because, as pictured, the bloody thing
would have all your food in a heap.

At any rate, I too intend to make one, after I get a few other
projects done. With luck, by Pennsic, I'll have a completely period
smithing set up ;-)

Brighid- I've pretty well finalized the design for your cooker. Can
you handle two sections of about 25 lbs each conveniently? I can
lighten things up a bit yet, but the heavier weight will last longer.

--
Saint Phlip

Heat it up
Hit it hard
Repent as necessary.

Priorities:

HIPAA Penalties

42USC1320d-6 Wrongful disclosure of individually identifiable health information

(a) Offense

A person who knowingly and in violation of this part-

(1) uses or causes to be used a unique health identifier;

(2) obtains individually identifiable health information relating to
an individual; or

(3) discloses individually identifiable health information to another person,

shall be punished as provided in subsection (b).

(b) Penalties

A person described in subsection (a) shall-

(1) be fined not more than $50,000, imprisoned not more than 1 year, or both;