[Sca-cooks] Rant: And speaking of cooking equipment...

Diane & Micheal Reid dmreid at hfx.eastlink.ca
Tue Apr 3 11:27:24 PDT 2007

    Sorry once you made your living in any field of craftmanship.Being
referred to as a hobbyist is personally down grading at best. Thus I can
understand your response at being called a hobbyist. However, I would offer
my thoughts on the subject of a professional versus a hobbyist,
 "If you serving customers your a professional, if your serving family and
friends your a hobbyist" .
 I would hesitate to add some one out there among your friends in the feast
hall is paying for it. So does that make feast a hobby or professional
situation ?or maybe some where in between?
 Cealian