[Sca-cooks] Rant: And speaking of cooking equipment...

Vitaliano Vincenzi vitaliano at shanelambert.com
Tue Apr 3 12:31:12 PDT 2007

Actually, that isn't true either. We have a local coffee house that
sells nice stainless steel pans, which are not top quality but still
very nice, and very expensive, as in $250 for a 12 inch skillet. And the
proprietor there HAS made the comment that it is an expensive hobby, to
which I had no comment - I will return later when I win the lottery to
buy the nice pan. :)

--
Lord Vitaliano Vincenzi
aka Shane Lambert