[Sca-cooks] Rant: And speaking of cooking equipment...

Saint Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Tue Apr 3 14:43:28 PDT 2007

Huh. Don't think you guys want to SEE the price tags on the knives I covet...

On 4/3/07, April Page <alpage1225 at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> Hey, I'm not complaining and I'm certainly not telling him he can't spend the money on it.  It's just that having good equipment is sometimes expensive.  And Lord knows his mise en place skills are much better than mine!  ;)
>
> Vitaliano Vincenzi <vitaliano at shanelambert.com> wrote:
>  Now wait a minute, let's leave knives out of this, because a good,
> expensive knife is important to have. A $200 knife doesn't seem bad in
> my book, though I would prefer if the same quality knife were cheaper.
> However, good quality knives have always been expensive, I don't think
> this "hobby" business has made them any more expensive. :)
>
> I was just fortunate enough to get a really, really nice 15 piece knife
> set with block to store them as a wedding gift, otherwise I wouldn't
> have such a nice set. :)

Saint Phlip

Heat it up
Hit it hard
Repent as necessary.

Priorities:

HIPAA Penalties

42USC1320d-6 Wrongful disclosure of individually identifiable health information

(a) Offense

A person who knowingly and in violation of this part-

(1) uses or causes to be used a unique health identifier;

(2) obtains individually identifiable health information relating to
an individual; or

(3) discloses individually identifiable health information to another person,

shall be punished as provided in subsection (b).

(b) Penalties

A person described in subsection (a) shall-

(1) be fined not more than $50,000, imprisoned not more than 1 year, or both;