[Sca-cooks] Atar's blades and books

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Tue Apr 3 20:31:41 PDT 2007

Phlip commented:
<<< Atar has enriched me considerably ;-) His research, and
discussions of
the structure of period blades like the Sutton Hoo has opened my eyes
to a whole world of wonders ;-) And, time spent talking to Rocky or
emailing Oso has been doing nothing but opening up this new world ;-)

For those who don't know who Phlip is talking about, or about Atar's
three books, you can find a fair amount of info from him, and about
his books, in this file in the CRAFTS section of the Florilegium:
bladesmithing-msg (62K)  7/25/04    Steel sources, making knives and
swords.

http://www.florilegium.org/files/CRAFTS/bladesmithing-msg.html

Stefan
--------