[Sca-cooks] Waste not, want not was Leeds Symposium Review - yet another one

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Sun Apr 15 10:48:28 PDT 2007

Bookfinder.com has it. The problem is that there are a number of books
titled
Waste Not Want Not. Also it appears under both Anne  Wilson and C Anne
Wilson
and CA Wilson  and under Food and Society. Prices vary.
Amazon in the US lists it but it's priced at around 90 dollars for a
used copy there.
Amazon.uk has it used for around 10 pounds per copy.
I've never purchased a used copy of one of these, so I can't recommend a
dealer.

Johnnae

> Jadwiga, this is my area of study.  Could you point me
> in the right direction to get a copy of this volume?
> I wasn't able to find it online but that could merely
> mean I'm not entering my query correctly.
> Thanks!  Eibhlin

I was able to get it through Interlibrary Loan, but it is available
through used book vendors in Britain, according to abebooks.com Jadwiga

Waste Not, Want Not: Food Preservation from Early
Times to the Present
Day, edited by C. Anne Wilson. (Edinburgh: Edinburgh
University Press,
1991.)