[Sca-cooks] Hi all!

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 18 09:46:42 PDT 2007

Thank you!  Yes, we survived the drive.  She kept repeating, there is
dignity in being taken out by a train, by a cement truck, by a tanker, but
there is no way my obituary is going to read "taken out by a Tasty Cakes
truck"!

And did you hear the quote of the day from that event?  Spoken from the lips
of our (fairly newly)own Ann Rose while inviting folks to partake of our
Bright Hills "Light Lunch", I quote, "please please, come eat, there are
staving children in An Tir!"  She later said she had no idea that was going
to come out.  We all thought we would laugh ourselves silly....

Olwen