[Sca-cooks] Hi all!

April Page alpage1225 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 18 09:50:31 PDT 2007

LOL!  No, she didn't mention that, although it would have been a startling suprise on the buffet table had it been true...

  Elizabeth

Olwen the Odd <olwentheodd at hotmail.com> wrote:
  And did you hear the quote of the day from that event? Spoken from the lips
of our (fairly newly)own Ann Rose while inviting folks to partake of our
Bright Hills "Light Lunch", I quote, "please please, come eat, there are
staving children in An Tir!" She later said she had no idea that was going
to come out. We all thought we would laugh ourselves silly....

Olwen