[Sca-cooks] Hi all!

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 19 08:04:34 PDT 2007

>Olwen welcome back!!!!!!!!!!
>I had been thinking about you alot.  Missed you much.
>
>Nichola
>Who is glad to be back himself.  ;)
>Upcoming project is my wedding Cake... I think a Pirate Ship.... and Yes
>I will take pictures.... ;)

Thanks Nichola!!  I've thought often about you as well and wondered what
crazyness you are into these days.  Pirate ship huh?  Going to use peeps
bunnys for the crew?  I can give you some tips on making marzipan clothing
and accessories for them.  Really though, that sounds like fun! I look
forward to seeing what you come up with.  And where do you (and others here)
have pictures of their stuff stashed these days??  I'm dying to catch up.

Olwen