[Sca-cooks] Hi all!

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 19 08:13:01 PDT 2007

Hey woman!  Thanks for the thoughts!!  So, did anyone get pictures of this
sushi?  Or maybe, forget it, I still can't stand sushi even though it's been
a few years since Food Dog.

It is nice to hear of your tradition there.  There seems to be something
similar here but I do not know if it is always or just if someone decides to
make it a special project.

A few years ago I was honored to make a Pearl medallion (Atalntian polling
order for Arts & Sciences) for a friend and, being me, I also made a
marzipan one which was presented first with much teasing from the Crown that
medallions are to be worn, not eaten!  This silly thing has turned into a
Bright Hills tradition being handed from one to another, with medallions
being made from everything from cheesecake to jerky and everything in
between.  This has now also spilled over to the order of the Laurel.  Such
silliness.

Olwen