[Sca-cooks] Cook Book Recemendation Request

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Sun Apr 22 20:17:58 PDT 2007

Truth be told most of the cookbooks that contain adaptations
are sized for 6-8 servings. One multiplies those recipes then to get
50 servings or 100 or even 500. Most feasts in the SCA tend to be
much smaller than 500. Several of the Society's cooks these days
use computer spreadsheets and programs like MasterCook when sizing
up recipes.
General lists of cookbooks can be found in the Florilegium.

Johnnae