[Sca-cooks] Other list

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Mon Apr 23 06:04:24 PDT 2007

Asking on the wrong list, maybe? <g>
I don't know how coarse your canvas is (coarser weaves might have problems
with bleed-through), but I used to work for a tent/tipi/awning company, and
we used latex exterior semi-gloss house paint when we needed to paint
canvas.  Usually, this was done on tipis which were being built for some
specific decorative or ceremonial purpose.  It didn't seem to have problems
with cracking or anything like that, when the canvase was rolled up.
--Maire (typing around the butt of a fluffy, orange cat who *insists*
thankyouverymuch on parking Himself in front of my computer monitor!)