[Sca-cooks] Rant: And speaking of cooking equipment...

Diane & Micheal Reid dmreid at hfx.eastlink.ca
Tue Apr 3 13:37:40 PDT 2007

> Hence the question. But it was more than simply use of the word
> "hobby"; it was "hobby" used with "expensive", suggesting that the
> impact of hobbyists on the culinary arts has been to cause equipment
> prices to rise. I'd like to have a better impact than that.

 Now see I took it along the lines of professinal pride, but yes everything
keeps getting more expensinve because of hobbies, says the man with the
80.00$, non stick, equalised heat distribution , double handled, thermal
glass cover, ringed frying pan from Spain. Cause I couldn`t find a half
decent pan in a hurry and my lady bought it for a gift last Christmas.
 Still hold to my opinion though.
 Cealian