[Sca-cooks] Rant: And speaking of cooking equipment...

April Page alpage1225 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 3 13:43:10 PDT 2007

And I know a certain list administrator (who shall remain unnamed but whose name begins with "G") who covets a $200 knife...

  Elizabeth

Diane & Micheal Reid <dmreid at hfx.eastlink.ca> wrote:
  Now see I took it along the lines of professinal pride, but yes everything
keeps getting more expensinve because of hobbies, says the man with the
80.00$, non stick, equalised heat distribution , double handled, thermal
glass cover, ringed frying pan from Spain. Cause I couldn`t find a half
decent pan in a hurry and my lady bought it for a gift last Christmas.
Still hold to my opinion though.
Cealian