[Sca-cooks] period baklava-like pastry was: Period Greek Recipes

Vitaliano Vincenzi vitaliano at shanelambert.com
Wed Apr 4 09:39:53 PDT 2007

Yes, I know, however, the cheesecake I have stores well for up to a week
- I know, I have tried it. Still tastes great after 7 days in the
fridge. I love baklava, but have never made it, so perhaps I should
start practicing and see - could be added to the Greek course as it
comes just before the dessert (Spanish) course. :)