[Sca-cooks] Period Greek Recipes

Vitaliano Vincenzi vitaliano at shanelambert.com
Wed Apr 4 09:41:48 PDT 2007

Yes, sorry, I am looking at early 15th century for all courses - no time
traveling allowed. :) The books you mention, what period are they from?
A quick online search at our Library doesn't show that they are
available locally, but I will have our Librarian do a state wide search
and see if see if she can find them. It's nice that our shires seneschal
is also a librarian. :)