[Sca-cooks] period baklava-like pastry was: Period Greek Recipes

Patrick Levesque petruvoda at videotron.ca
Wed Apr 4 17:24:17 PDT 2007

Baklavas are fun! You just have to prepare everything carefully *before* you
start. Your first batch may take some time but speed improves greatly with
practices :-))

They are not quite period (although, as has been mentioned, there are close
alternatives) but since I'm quite partial to them I've been known to bring
them to more informal SCA gatherings.

It's actually been quite some time since I've made a batch... Hmmm...
Cooking project for the Easter week-end, maybe?

Petru