[Sca-cooks] OOP - Nectar de Rhubarbe

Kathleen Madsen kmadsen12000 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 5 05:05:46 PDT 2007

None of my distributor sources have it listed in their
catalogues and the one that would most likely carry it
had not heard of it.  In searching online it looks
like a Canadian beverage and it's possible that the
NYTimes found a retailer who imports it directly from
there.  You might have better luck making your own,
there were several recipes that turned up in my
search.

Eibhlin

Hi all,

In today's New York Times food section, there's a
brief mention of a
drink
called "Nectar de Rhubarbe".  It sounds very
interesting and I'd like
try to find some.  My first pass on Google didn't turn
up anything in
the
US and I've tried Zingerman's, Adriana's Caravan and
Kalustyan's with
no
luck.

I was wondering if any of the knowledgable folks here
might have an
idea
of where to find some.

Thanks!