[Sca-cooks] Phyllo definition

Terry Decker t.d.decker at worldnet.att.net
Fri Apr 6 05:42:21 PDT 2007

Any source needs to  be taken with a grain of salt.  I've found errors of
fact in works by top authorities in the field and I know I make plenty of
errors (and try to correct them as I become better informed).  And when you
wander into disputed territory where both sides are presenting their
interpretation as fact, you getsa some real fun.

Bear