[Sca-cooks] Back to baklava.

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Fri Apr 6 06:29:55 PDT 2007

Stefan and I had this discussion in February and at that time as regards
the additional material on baklava
Stefan wrote "I will see about editing and saving your message for the
baklava-msg file. It is possible that I simply missed your original
message or didn't save it for some reason."
So I have sent everything again. Eventually it will be in the Florilegium.

Johnnae